Instructions for the Instinctual Variant Questionnaire (IVQ version 2.0)
Before the Test:
- The Instinctual Variant Questionnaire (IVQ v2.0)
- 37 questions
- Approximately 15-20 minutes
- Plan for enough time to finish in one sitting.
- In order to submit the test, all questions must be answered.
- We do not save your progress, so if you need to stop mid-test, you may come back to the Testing Center and start over from the beginning.
- Your code remains active until your test has been submitted and scored.
During the Test:
- For each question you must select two statements: one that is most like you, and one that is least like you.
- Most Like: This should reflect how you have reacted or behaved most of the time.
- Least Like: This should reflect how you have reacted or behaved least often.
- Some questions will require you to make close calls among the three choices.
- Try not to “over-analyze” the statements. You will get more accurate results if you answer spontaneously rather than thinking of extreme situations.
- Remember that there are no “right” or “wrong” answers.
- Try to relax and answer the questions simply and honestly, and to maintain the same frame of mind as you respond to each of the questions.
After the Test:
- If you used an individual test code:
- Your results will be provided on-screen.
- A PDF of your results will be emailed to you.
- If you were given a test code by a test administrator:
- Your results will be sent to your test administrator.
- Contact them to receive your results.
Questions or concerns? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.